TCWLA offers free monthly CLE to TCWLA members at our general meeting luncheons. Please check our Events to find out when the next monthly CLE will be.
Special CLE Programs
Half-Day Ethics CLE
Friday March 6th, Austin Club, 8:30 to 1:00
3.5 Hours of Ethics for only $75!
Register now for TCWLA’s bi-annual Half-Day Ethics CLE!
You will earn 3.5 hours of ethics while learning from some of the best women lawyers in the state! We are especially honored to have the following speakers:
- Justice Jane Bland, the most recent member of the Texas Supreme Court, speaking on the ethics of appellate practice;
- Third Court of Appeals Justices Melissa Goodwin and Chari Kelly, also presenting on appellate practice, but with a slight focus on the ethics of criminal law practice;
- District court judges Catherine Mauzy and Maya Guerra Gamble will present on trial court ethics;
- Litigators Tracy McCreight and Shelby O’Brien will also present on the judges’ panels, providing practice tips and ethical pointers.
- April Lucas will be presenting on ethical considerations of engagement letters;
- Lisa Bustos, Hannah Hembree Bell, and Tycha Kimbrough will provide an ethics-focused extension of their excellent Austin Lawyer article on advertising.
The CLE will be from 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the beautiful Austin Club, 110 E 9th St.
A Day in Federal Court Seminar
For questions, please contact email@example.com.